Welcome to Unix Rentals - a HP rentals and server rentals company
Unix Rentals are a global, preferred provider of Hewlett-Packard hardware rental and IT rentals.
With over 30 years experience of the HP IT rentals market, Unix Rentals provides all levels of support to your current infrastructure as well as services to refresh or replace IBM, Sun, Dell, Fujitsu and other technologies at a fraction of the total cost when compared to outright ownership. Find out more about us.
Whether your requirement is for temporary storage or power, or you want to outsource your non-core business services, Unix Rentals can ease your pains and release your budget constraints through hardware rental and IT rentals. Read what some of our customers have to say about working with us.
We have a wide range of HP spare parts and HP parts online - browse through our product pages to see what's available or read more about our ex-rentals service.
Why choose Unix Rentals as your server rentals company?
- Save money on data centre space by fitting more servers in one area.
- Go green with Blade servers - small carbon footprint as the cabinets used are much smaller than traditional server cabinets and can fit 14 servers in.
- We are one of the world's largest stockholders of HP9000 and Integrity servers.
- With fast lead times, our customers receive their hardware rental items when they need them.
- No disposal costs for old hardware that you have purchased but no longer need due to an upgrade.
- We supply Itanium hardware, which is recommended by HP - this replaces your RISC and older style server systems.
- Fantastic customer service and knowledge provided by our dedicated server rentals staff - read more about recent companies we have provided rental solutions for.
- Read more about our experience in the IT hardware sector.
Our individual products can be found on the menu above - view a brochure of our current HP rentals stock.
Nervous about using IT rentals for the first time? Take up our 30 days free trial.
See how a HP Blade system fits in with your business for free, for 30 days...
If you don't want it to replace your existing system after this time, our dedicated server rentals team simply remove the hardware.
- No disruption to your company or team.
- Your current server is kept running the whole time.
- Our staff install the new system and offer full support throughout.
- We have an extensive range of HP spare parts to choose from.